Re: Wheelbase

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Re: Wheelbase
From: "Rick Yacoucci" <turborick@TurboRick.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:58:48 -0800
Jon  Sorry I didn't mean to pry  :-)

World Finals 2001 was the first time I ever got the bike really hooked up
and
was able to hold the throttle pinned for a whole mile. Also living in
California
I go to all the El Mirage meets and am able to test endlessly so I think I
came
to WF as prepaired as I will ever be. When doug meyer took the record
earlyer
in the year it just gave me the drive to get it back.
The best speed secret I can give you is to get a data logger and learn to
use it
this has been an invaluable tool for me.
I you want to talk give me a call 661-944-5513

Turbo Rick
http://www.turborick.com