RE: Wheelbase

To: "'Rick Yacoucci'" <turborick@TurboRick.com>,
Subject: RE: Wheelbase
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:53:30 -0500
Rick, come on -- since you're the guy whose record I'm trying to better --
why do you think I'll tell you what I've got in my back pocket?

Seriously -- I'll still be in 1350 M/PS/G this coming year.

Feel free to be in touch off-list so I don't bore the others with the
details that they might not appreciate.

I sent you a short note right after World Finals -- how'd you do that
220+++??  Were conditions that great or did you have something super-special
that you won't tell me about???  Nonetheless, congratulations, best of speed
next time, and lemme know your secrets so I can go faster than you!!! I envy
you. . .

What city/state are you in?  I'm in Marquette, Michigan, up in the Upper
Peninsula (the place called the UP that lotsa folks have never heard of and
make jokes about when they do. . .)

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)