Re: Wheelbase

To: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Wheelbase
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 17:27:03 -0600
Hi John,
Our lakester is very stable at 270 (Bill says) with a wheelbase of 255
inches and a tread of about 40 inches. I have driven a bunch of cars with
wheelbases of 90" to 300" and I must say that, to me, longer is more
stable.......better???? I don't know but much easier to drive when the WB
is bigger!!
Skip (adding power but not shortening the car!)