Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Gary Perkinson"
Subject: Re: An introduction and New Year's wishes
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 16:21:01 -0800
In my opinion a Lakester makes the most sense for someone who is planning to
be in it for the long haul. Easy to work on and easy to install all kinds of
motors as long as its properly built. The mod Roadster in the BRN looks like
a pretty good deal also.  Having said this I want to point out that going
200 in a Vega or Monza with a Big Block motor of almost any manufacture is
not that hard. Big motor/small car. Works every time and can be cheap. Still
I wish I had built a lakester instead of my Vega.  Rich Fox