Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:05:03 -0700
Jack,

Hey Jack if you were chosen to goto Australia we would have to go over
in advance and make some garbage piles for you to kick over to find
spare engine and tranny parts. Or else it just wouldnt be the same as
bonneville for you. And there will be no motel 6's door's around to lose
your brakes in to run into. (Folks you will have to ask Jack about the
motel 6 door he had to pay for)

Also I must have missed the post about a free australia trip???

Jonathan