Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: Louise Ann Noeth <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:11:04 -0700
Louise, I think you understand YOURSELF correctly....:)

I know that I enjoy landspeedracing as it exists currently...
I think (someone help me here) that it is very similar now
as its original form from the 40's-50's..
I think that early stock car racing, dragracing, and indy car
racing allowed for greater independent efforts before BIG media and
money....
I enjoy the media coverage that exists currently .....

"very different approaches to media coverage" as depicted by you
I think is what we are talking about here........and there in lies the
fear....

Joe :)