Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?

To: lanoeth@earthlink.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anotherr race date on the salt?
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 02:40:41 +0000
THE POINT BEING ?

                          -DOUG ANDERSON IN NY...

From: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanoeth@earthlink.net>
To: "Landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:13:35 -0800

Wow!

Potter offers nothing that is not already well-known fact, yet feels
compelled to beat a loud, negative presumptive drum.  In his haste to
chastise the enquiry, he missed the point completely.

Sigh. . .

Contrary to his sour, ignorant attitude toward me, which becomes more
amusing to more people with each passing year,  thank God my understanding
of this sport is developed enough to know whose comments can be discounted
and whose opinion matters.

Thanks for starting the year with a good laugh.

Be Vigilant,

"LandSpeed" Louise Ann Noeth

LandSpeed Productions
Telling Stories with Words and Pictures