Re: Bonneville

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 10:38:30 -0700
Scott,

I  can only speak for Myself here, But I would love to have you out on
the salt, competing with us, I want you there to take pictures of, I
want to meet you personally, I want to know about your project, You are
more than welcome and if you pay your entry and your waiting in line
sweating just like me, come out. Dont be confused about all of this
media crap ive been reading on the list, alot of this is making
something out of nothing,  just come.
You are free my man, just as jack says, and you will too me competing
for top time of the meet just like the rest of us.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com