Re: Bonneville

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:40:33 -0800
Scott
Don't miss read what's going on. Nothing is going to change as far as the
race or the racers. The media is a good thing as long as it's a positive.
They are not going to hurt the true hot rodder or the events. We always
welcome the new racer and will continue to do so. Everyone has to wait in
the long lines. We fully expect the new guy to take a little longer to do
things as it's quite awesome and a driver and the crew have a lot to learn.

That goes for our operation and the operation of a new vehicle. Just hang in
there and bring your car and join the best group of racers in the world.
Glen