Re: Bonneville

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bonneville
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:28:32 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2002 9:23:18 AM Pacific Standard Time,
scowle@mentorcollege.edu writes:

> Don't you guys and gals want new participants at the salts? I plan on
> going there in the summer of 2003 for the first time. Are people there going
> to see me as a nuisance because I might make the wait for a run longer? I've
> been dreaming about this for years but until now never been able to even
> contemplate it.                                     Scott, slightly confused

Scott,
    Those of us presently running see you and all other new participants as a
definite plus.
    For those who visit the salt prior to being a participant, we welcome you
and any questions you might have. Even Al Teague took the time to welcome me
into his pit when he saw me "lurking" and admiring his car many years ago
when he ran a Lakester........Ardun Doug King