Re: Dry Spray lubricant's?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dry Spray lubricant's?
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:21:01 -0800
Keith,
    Saw some stuff once that was used to lubricate gears on earth
moving/mining machinery. Went on like grease but dried to a hard plastic
like coating. It had copper dust in it. It worked real good on fifth wheel
hitches, no ucky sticky mess. Now you are going to ask me what the brand was
and what did they call it. I don't have a clue, when new things go into
storage some get pushed out the back.
Jim in Palmdale, with limited storage capacity