Re: Dry Spray lubricant's?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Dry Spray lubricant's?
From: Ed Lutz <edlutz@laverdajota.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:17:23 -0700
Keith,
Head over to your nearest bicycle shop, preferable one that deals with
mountain bikes a lot. They should carry a couple dry lube sprays used
on bike chains. Using a dry lube on a mountain bikes chain is
important or you end up with a grunge mess of abrasive junk within
about a mile of riding and it really wipes the chain out.

Ed