Re: Seeking Help from 'old salts'.

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Jonathan Amo"
Subject: Re: Seeking Help from 'old salts'.
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:10:20 -0800
Mayf and others
All drivers including the original must be checked out through inspection
with full gear on and tested as the where all of the controls and emergency
equipment is located and show they can get out of the vehicle without
assistance etc. They must also be signed in the vehicle log book, the
inspection form and have a medical sheet on file as well as take the vehicle
up to speed in stages, At least in SCTA/BNI events