Fuel Flow

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Fuel Flow
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:06:25 -0800 (PST)
Now that I have a decent port job on the heads of my SBC 350, I was told that
it would flow enought to require an absolute minimum of a 750CFM carb and
bigger headers.  I've got an 800 Edelbrock Performer carb on a Victor Jr. and
the new headers have 1 3/4 primaries dumping into a ten inch long 3 1/2 dia.
collector.  My Carter NASCAR fuel pump will flow more than enough fuel, and I
have a monster fuel filter that should offer no reduction in fuel flow.  I use
a self-imposed red line of 6250 RPM.

Here's my question. Will the Camaro's stock 3/8" fuel line flow the fuel that
I'll need?

Thanks

Dick J