Re: Tech Questions

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:25:29 -0500
you might want to call the SCTA and see if they had a class for it at that time
that no longer exists or maybe it is just an ad that streched the truth a bit in
the respect that it was to them the fastest known motor home that ran for time
only and the clocks and the run was certified by the SCTA. That would make the
most sense to me but I would certainly defer to whaterver they say at SCTA..
Hey Glen did you time this rig and if so remember if there was a class for it to
run in??
Dave Dahlgren