Re: Tech Questions

To: John Szalay <john.szalay@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: jkamo <jkamo@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:16:16 -0700
Its only worth it if YOU think it is !!!
The glorious part about it is that as long as
the vehicle meets SCTA/USFRA/ECTA  rules
then it can run for whatever the hell it wants
to.
More power to you!!!!!

hopefully you will blow by landspeedracer
and Dave D. on the way to the salt to enlighten
them to the usefullness of such boosted wonders

Joe :)