Re: Tech Questions

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>,
Subject: Re: Tech Questions
From: "Dan" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:42:01 -0800
This vehicle ran as time only. When they came to my impound area I had to
explain to them about the class structure and that no class existed. They
recieved the same timing slip as everyone else. Their claim to a "record" is
only that - a claim, freedom of the press, as no class was in place nor is
there one in place now.

I responded earlier to John's first mail but forgot to remove the trailer so
it wasn't posted. In essence I what I wrote was that in the 2002 rulebook
there will be 492 car records posted for Bonneville. There are approx. 20-25
'open' classes where no record exists bringing the available car class total
to over 500.

Dan Warner