RE: Tech Questions

To: "'Jim Dincau'" <jdincau@qnet.com>, DaCudaKid@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Tech Questions
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 14:08:01 -0700
As a matter of fact they (SCRA) put on a fabulous non-winged Sprint Car
show.  Side-ways, yehaa!  I try to see them whenever they come to town.

Dale C.

                Sprint cars at Ascot?
                Jim in Palmdale

                > Ok, I see what got your attention, interesting at the
least, but I have a
                > question, who or what is the Southern california Racing
Association (the
                > sanctioning group) or do you think that was an editorial
inhancement?

                > Mike in L.A.

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..