Re: Spec Gas

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Spec Gas
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 13:41:21 -0500
If there is only one 'spec' gas then there is only one way to build the engine..
For the gas, either blown or unblown.. Sounds to me like you would rather be
backed into a corner than make a choice , unfortunately that same attitude backs
the rest of us into the same corner you painted for yourself... Why not gain the
knowledge of what to chose and pick wisely?

Dave