Re: Spec Gas

To: ddahlgren@snet.net (Dave Dahlgren), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spec Gas
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:36:38 -0500 (EST)
"Gain the knowledge of how to pick and choose wisely"... what bothers me
is can the supplier guarantee absolutely that if five gases are offered
this year, they are exactly the same as the five gases of last year with
the same identification?  And, in looking at the specs of each one, with
various octanes, vapor pressures, specific gravities, etc, how am I
supposed to tell which will give the best results in my engine?  Ask the
fuel rep who may never have seen the exact engine I am bringing out to
the meet?  Bill