Re: magneto

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magneto
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:25:55 EST
In a message dated 3/16/02 8:51:53 PM Central Standard Time,
ardunbill@webtv.net writes:

<<
 Hi Larry, to respond to your question can you attach the HT leads of two
 separate mags to one spark plug, using Fairbanks Morse four-cylinder
 magnetos with (I imagine) mechanical breaker points.

Bill you are right on about the mechanical breaker points and the thoughts
you have are about the same ones I have such as timing and path of least
resistance. On the timing maybe they wouldn't need to fire at exactly the
same time doesn't a MSD system have multiple spark. Our first race is in May
I'll let you know what happened with the two mags. Thanks Larry Mac