Re: magneto

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magneto
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 15:23:42 EST
In a message dated 3/17/02 1:32:31 PM Central Standard Time, v4gr@rcn.com
writes:

<< As usual I don't understand the question. I don't know anything about
 electricity but I suspect this will burn out one or both mags. Keep in mind
 that I'm usually wrong about such things. It seems to me that it would be a
 fairly easy thing to add a spark plug to a two stroke head (it is aluminum I
 hope) and a second plug will give you the redundancy I think your looking
 for.    Rich Fox

Rich that is my problem also I don't know electricity. The rules don't allow
for two spark plugs but any ignition system is OK. Larry Mac