Re: Solvent solvent, I need some solvent

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: Solvent solvent, I need some solvent
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:27:01 -0800 (PST)
 Is Safety Kleen a petro chemical, or is it really a strong detergent?  I know
we used it for cleaning gatling guns in the AF and we had to oil stuff as soon
as cleaned or it would surface rust almost immediately.
Dick J
  Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net> wrote: Now that you mention it might not
work LOL I knew we put it in there though have
no clue why now unless it was to collect sludge at bottom.. Scary thing is they
say short term memory is first to go and I am 50 and that was 20 years ago..
Dave