RE: Plug wires

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "'Dave Dahlgren'"
Subject: RE: Plug wires
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:53:24 -0600
Dick;

As long as the quality of the materials and assembly are good, but some
ignition systems do require a bit of HV wire resistance for optimum
performance. I think Magnecore has the best ignition wire info on their
website that I've seen so far. Ignition noise on AM is worse than FM; but of
course you could load up a Steppenwulf CD-- "Get yer motor runnin'...get out
on the highway...lookin' for adventure..."

Regards,  Neil