Re: Plug wires

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Plug wires
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:12:36 -0800
The Kawasaki I had in Howard's first car used ALL stock electric's, including
coils and wires. I planned to install performance ignition parts when the
boost pressure started blowing out the spark. Unfortunately that never
happened. I ran the waste gate screw in too far and lost control of the turbo.
It ran great until right after the 5-6 shift when detonation started.
R gap plugs, ERC A8, draw through without IC, 7.5 CR, shift at 11,000 and
28 PSIG boost. I thought that much boost would kill the spark -- sigh... wrong.

By the way Dave, I proved that leaving wires off is not a good plan!

Bryan