Re: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: bedfellows? - opinion - non-LSR
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:05:40 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>; <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 08:30 AM

> I think one very good reason to avoid being aligned with "environmental
> groups" to speed up the restoration process at Bonneville is that if they
> had their way, we wouldn't be able to drive anything powered by an
internal
> combustion engine, at Bonneville or anywhere else!
>
> "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas."

Neil; Our local, very correct board of supervisors voted against re-opening
Half Moon Bay Drag Strip after a very successful noise test because "It
sends the wrong message to our young people. We would rather promote public
transportation." Of course there is no public transportation on the coast
that I know of..
I will never get over that. I never will vote for any of the supervisors
that were sitting at the time. But they all have been reelected.   Rich Fox