Re: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 05:38:34 -0400
That was my point about making anything that has been bit vague in the past
clearer.. You don't wear out the volunteers with the same questions over and
over you also make the tech line go quicker as everyone is on the same page when
they arrive in line... For as different as the cars may seem they really all
follow a couple of different themes as far as I can see.

Dave Dahlgren