Re: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: <Ironwigwam2@aol.com>, "list" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 21:05:51 +1000
G'day Rick
In Australia there is a bellytank lakester rear engined big AA supercharged KB
thingy that has a small porthole in the firewall aprox 3 inch dia with a
mirror set up in the cockpit so as the driver can peek a boo whats going on
back there ( seems he has time to check out things at 300 mph ) he has used a
plastic lexan? Though Im trying to convince him to use a pyrex glass which I
use as viewing windows in fire doors ,with a small appeture radiated heat
should not be a great problem.
Gary in OZ