Re: Rulebook Firewall Question

To: "rtmack" <RTMACK@pop3.concentric.net>,
Subject: Re: Rulebook Firewall Question
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:06:08 -0700
RT,Dave & list
The rule book is debugged every year. The committee spends hundreds of hours
trying to make it the best we can. A log is kept at the inspection area for
any suggestions and changes, a form is provided to request any of the
changes. As the rule book is done yearly it may seem that things go
unnoticed or forgotten Not So. Every request is reviewed and put before the
SCTA/BNI boards and the membership at the rules meeting.

Not all get into the rule book and not all the wording is going to please
everyone.As there are no two vehicles alike the rule book must be somewhat
flexible but assure the rules cover the need. The rule book also asks that
if you are in question to contact  a rules committee person and include
pictures and drawings if  you need further clarification.

Like everything in SCTA it is by volunteers that dedicate hours of time to
assure it's the best we have. For the new people it might be a little
difficult to understand but help is there, all you have to do is ask the
question.

Glen