Re: 08/16

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 08/16
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 03:27:47 -0700
Mayf,

I, for one, am just happy to be here.  Considering the alternative I guess
I'm REALLY glad to be here.

I remember when my mother was my age ... and my grandfather ... and various
other relatives and friends.  Sixty eight seemed rather old to me then but
looking at mom now at age 90 and reflecting on all she has done in the last
twenty-two years I guess there's still hope.

One favorite early memory is listening to Ella Fitzgerald singing A Tisket A
Tasket when it was a new recording.  That and riding on the package shelf of
our Model A coupe.

Wes