Re: 08/16

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: 08/16
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:02:17 -0400
yep so reliable that everyone with a light aircraft and 2 of them is constantly
looking for an alternate landing strip while flying no matter how short the
trip..
get over it .. it is 2002... I am amazed anyone that believes that nonsense used
a computer to send the message. Buy a tv and see what is going on in the real
world. But you must have one if you have webtv, turn on the discover channel
some time rather than surf the web with the tv...
Dave