Re: 08/16

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, wmtsmith@landracing.com,
Subject: Re: 08/16
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
 I didn't get that much of a party myself, but Jerry sure did.  You can see
pictures in the local police beat section of the Dallas paper!  ha ha ha
Speakin of Jerry, he sure has been quiet lately.  Wonder how things are going
on that roadster?
Dick J
  DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com> wrote: Is there a rite of passage for those who
"cross over" at at 60? If so, I
want my party or whatever...1 - 5 - 1942. Now that we are here what's going
on?

mayf