Re: What Next (non-LSR)

To: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: What Next (non-LSR)
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 16:03:23 -0400
Laura and i were talking about a flagpole for the front lawn this summer.. Just
got bumped up to the top of the list..
I know this is a family oriented list but all I have to say is what a bunch of
self serving assholes came up with that ruling. They should be ashamed of
themselves.. Politically correct has lost all meaning. Politically correct ought
to mean respecting the sacrifices made by others so we can have the easy life we
do... A flag in every front yard ought to be a good start.. I am adding one to
the hundreds around these parts.. Bad attitude or not I think anyone that does
not like it here has one more right not listed in the bill of rights.. The right
to leave.. They should do it early and often and don't let the door hit you in
the ass...Just keep leaving if it is uncomfortable for you here i am sure it is
much nicer where you came from.. Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional my ass..
Dave Dahlgren