Re: What Next (non-LSR)

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Next (non-LSR)
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
 Me too Rich.  And I thought it was just fine the way I learned it.  But I
damned sure don't think that the change was unconstitutional.  Where the hell
did these Ba$$#&^$ learn about the constitution anyway?  Sitting around in some
damn university student center.  Well, I spent ten years in those universities
too, but where I learned about the Constitution of the United States of America
was in Berlin, Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lebanon, Panama, Colombia, Peru,
Somalia, and Haiti. And yes, this is no bullshit line, I served in every one of
them! Damned enlightening classrooms, I'll tell you that much!  They oughta go
be judges in Colombia or Peru.
Well, nuff said about this.  I'm off my soap box for today.  Sorry to break in
on land speed stuff.
Dick J

  Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com> wrote: I was telling a young lady that the phrase
"Under God" wasn't in the
pledge when I learned it. I never really got used to the addition. There was
a large disagreement when it was added. Many thought it was just fine the
way it was. Rich Fox