RE: What Next (non-LSR)

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, landspeedracer
Subject: RE: What Next (non-LSR)
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:41:32 -0700
I guess that also means we don't have to "tell the whole truth and nothing
but the truth" anymore either, what would you be swearing to?

Dale C.

                 My wife just made the somewhat poignant observation that
those same Ba%#$@ that ruled it unconstitutional sure like the "In God We
Trust" written on the US currency though!
                BTW, she's a retired Master Sergeant, so she has some rather
strong views on this kind of Bu^^#$^%&  too!  She's earned the right to
speak her mind.  Have they!
                Dick J

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..