Re: What Next (non-LSR)

To: v4gr@rcn.com, land-speed@autox.team.net, beeind@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: What Next (non-LSR)
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 15:21:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/26/2002 2:05:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time, v4gr@rcn.com
writes:

<<  I was telling a young lady that the phrase "Under God" wasn't in the
 pledge when I learned it. I never really got used to the addition. There was
 a large disagreement  when it was added. Many thought it was just fine the
 way it was.   Rich Fox >>
Back in them days when we were young and gullible, we didn't care much, hot
rod magazines and new familles occupied our time! We now have more time to
THINK!    "The farther god is away, the bigger he is!"he doesn't reside in
any particular political system!   Jack Costella