Re: Full Flow Oil Filters

To: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>,
Subject: Re: Full Flow Oil Filters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 22:40:45 -0500
I've enjoyed this thread.... been fun..... But Russ's comment cracked me
up... for those of you who don't know Russ.... he's really got that Dry of a
sense of humor....hell he coulda been a Brit... ( cept I think he's not fond
of the FIA too )

I asked an engine builder one day bout Oil... and his only comment was that
the best oil in the world was the one you changed regularly..... he also
HATED Quaker state anything....  ( maybe a personal preference... but in our
environment it has a tendency to muck up a motor )

Keith ( Okay NOooooo More politically incorrect jokes about Bill's lack of
ability to determine the correct style and design intent of Toilet paper....
okay... maybe Just ONE more..... )