Re: Full Flow Oil Filters

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Full Flow Oil Filters
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:32:16 -0700
Tom,
I used to run the Frantz filters on all my cars and in fact have two of them
in parallel on my 7.3 liter Ford Powerstroke. I do not follow their
directions and change the oil and filters at the recommended 5000 mile
interval. The benefit I receive is oil so clean at 5000 miles that I can
still see the hash marks on the dipstick in the darkness of my barn. It
keeps the soot in the diesel to a very low level and cannot be bad for the
engine. No I don't sell them, I'm just a fanatic for clean oil.
Howard Nafzger