RE: Fw: Motorcycle streamliners handling woes

To: <Ironwigwam2@aol.com>, <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Motorcycle streamliners handling woes
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:36:25 -0500
Woah, Rick!
you can't just drop a little tidbit like that without giving us more.  What
do you mean "It really is a matter concerning trail and steering."-- ??  Are
you saying we need to build these things with geometry that is more
responsive to (handlebar) turn inputs?
Russ
p.s. sorry you didn't make SpeedWeek; I had been hoping to meet you and get
a look at your bike.