RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: "'gary baker'" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 07:05:46 -0700
I think the most dangerous riding I've ever done was chasing rabbits!  LOL

Dale C.

                Subject:        Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport
scene-Non Landspeed Related

                My apologies in advance to all the forest rally and
motocross devotees
                on this List!  Ardun Bill

                Bill
                in aus we call the motor cross type bikes or for that matter
any dirt bike
                CHOOK CHASERS   ( a chook is Australian for a chicken)
                GaryGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
                http://explorer.msn.com

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..