Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:22:02 -0700
Off the subject a bit but ... anyone else ever go rat hunting at the dump
with a flashlight taped to the barrel of a .22?

We once went rabbit hunting in a Corvette a friend was rebuilding from a
total.  I was braced over the windshield with a .22 rifle as he was driving
through the sagebrush.  We used airplane landing lights on the front bumper
to spotlight the rabbits.  And we don't drink!

Wes