Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:19:54 +1000
Hey Dick/Neil
where I live we have still got a DUMP free access no charges and plenty of
rats , foxes and other introduced vermin ,its five miles out of town on a dirt
road you can come on over and shoot to your hearts content , in fact the
shooters club property is next door in fact I'm surrounded by state forest ,
national parks and crown land  (non fenced government land) All the kids and
dads round about go bush bashing on the fire trails with there cars and chook
chasers ,virtually nill crime I can still leave the keys in the car and the
doors open ,clean fresh air ,no city / traffic noise clear fresh water a dam
and streams to go trout fishing or swimming, one hour away from the snow
fields and one hour away from large sandy beaches ,close enough to the nations
capital for business/ employment and very reasonable land / house prices .
who'd want to live in bloody Australia
Gary a convicts ancestor doing it real tough

Dick;

I lost my head for a moment-- of course they are "sanitary" land fills. How PC
of me.

Regards,   Neil

 "Albaugh, Neil" wrote: ... ... ... These days you'd probably get arrested for
shooting in a dump. Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com