RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed

To: "'gary baker'" <lsr350@hotmail.com>, Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: FAO Ardun Bill,Re:Irish Motorsport scene-Non Landspeed
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:02:29 -0500
Gary;

You really have it tough.... :)  Just be careful talking too much about
where you live or too many others will want to move over there and ruin it.

Well, we have coyotes, javalina, deer, rabbits, etc out here in the desert,
not to mention the packrats. I'd like to put a few .22 rounds into the
little bastard that chewed my Chevy station wagon distributor wires in two!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ