Re: Re: Parachutes

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Parachutes
From: <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 0:40:03 -0400
Well a couple of views here.
Mayf, how can you say what might be wrong when you have not inspected the
failure of the chutes at any particular occasion. Do you know that they may
have tore cords, wern't installed properly and so on. There are too many
different failure problems, some are deploying properly due to dynamics of
vehicle etc etc. I always will respect you mayf that just my thoughts.

James Tone, what makes you think Nolan will campaign any information, he has
always been the most secretive player on the salt flats ever?

Jonathan