RE: Streamlining and Air Intake on Production Bodies

To: "'W S Potter'" <wester6935@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: Streamlining and Air Intake on Production Bodies
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:42:58 -0500
Wes;

That's it! Thanks for getting that title straight.

I agree, it's a very good book and has lots of "inside" info on the Chevy
racing effort. It's a "must read" for those who raced against Donohue &
Penske in the early '70s, too. That 917-30 turbo Porsche was awesome in his
hands.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ