RE: Streamlining and Air Intake on Production Bodies

To: "'John Szalay'" <john.szalay@worldnet.att.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Streamlining and Air Intake on Production Bodies
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:55:35 -0500
Ken & John;

There is a book about the development of the Camaro for the Trans-Am racing
series that was written by Mark Donohue. I've forgotten the name of that
book but it is filled with all kinds of stuff and I'm pretty sure the air
intake location was researched by Chevrolet for their Trans-Am cars.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ