Re: Flywheel Opinion Wanted

To: ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: Flywheel Opinion Wanted
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:39:41 -0700
Good stuff there Dave. As you know, I don't use a push truck
because I have a 2.68 1st gear, and although it is irritating
to the starters, I drive off the line. I do use the clutch
(along with my traction-control right foot) to minimize wheel
spin, but as we have all discussed, each foot not building
speed is a track 1 foot shorter.