Re: Flywheel Opinion Wanted

To: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Flywheel Opinion Wanted
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 17:28:07 -0700
Doug;
11.5" McCloud dual disk. Russ mentioned datalogging..... I
noticed a number of "spikes" all through high gear from last
El Mirage & assumed it was just wheelspin from a torn up
course. Same spikes at 1st run at WF.... It was trying to tell
me the clutch was slipping. When it went, the 2nd disc from
the flywheel disintigrated. The rest of the clutch looks just
great, so it was just a routine racing failure.
Ed