RE: Flywheel Opinion Wanted

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Flywheel Opinion Wanted
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:15:27 -0500
I use a Quartermaster 7.75" "button" clutch, it's triple disk, very
lightweight and handles well over 800HP. It's typical NASCAR and I have
a couple of dozen on the shelf. Tilton makes the same thing.
Point is the back part of the "pressure plate" is actually the flywheel
and the clutch bolts onto it (the flywheel.) You could look at their
website to get a better picture in your mind.
Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of
your life"