Re: Studebaker

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Studebaker
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:43:42 EST
In a message dated 11/14/2002 4:17:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, v4gr@rcn.com
writes:

> Gary; My daily driver is a '63 GT Hawk bone stock. I also have a '62 Lark
> with a 383 inch SBC and 4 speed (Might have to go across the bay and choose

Rich,
    I doubt that my 1960 289 Hawk would be much of a match for your Lark. The
Nailhead powered 53 Starlight might make a better showing. It's just a lot of
fun to drive. I try to use it at least a couple of times per month. Today was
it's day and a beautiful day it was for "Studebakering".    .....Ardun Doug